To train and equip our Nation's first responders in order to better prepare them to care for themselves, or those around them, by using combat-tested, life-saving techniques and gear.
- Individual First Aid Kits
- School Medical Kits
- Public Access Bleeding Kits
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
- 1 and 2-day courses
- Community First Responder
- 1-2.5 hour courses
- K-12 School Response
- Emergency medical plans and training for churches, schools, businesses, and governmental agencies
Recognized Educational Content
Our programs meet the principles of Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) and we provide Recognized Educational Content as set forth by the Committee for TECC (C-TECC). The C-TECC is an organization dedicated to developing evidence-based and best practice trauma care guidelines for civilian high-threat pre-hospital environments.
How you can help
100% of your contributions are used to support our mission by purchasing equipment and setting up training courses. Our product vendors are providing us with special pricing to further your contributions